In this blog series we will add structured storage, push notifications and integrated authentication to our Windows Store applications through Windows Azure Mobile Services.
- Create a Windows Azure Mobile Service and use the SDK
- Learn how to Insert, Update, Read and Delete rows from a Mobile Service
- Add Push Notifications to windows store application
- Lock down Mobile Service such that only authenticated users can consume it
- Add a Scheduled Job that send tile updates
- Windows Azure subscription with Mobile Services preview enabled – Create a Windows Azure account and enable preview features
- Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows 8 or higher