Productivity tips have been around forever. And if you’re always on the hunt for ways to be more efficient, you probably feel like you’ve read just about everything out there on making better to-do lists and reducing distractions from email notifications.
Well, we’re here to tell you: You haven’t seen it all.
After some intense scouring of the web, we’ve found some great tips that go against the grain to get stuff done. Here’s our take on the most weird, insane, and “out there” tricks you’ve never heard of (but could transform your idea of productivity forever).
- This super easy, two-second trick gets you through your inbox faster than ever. (Lifehacker)
- Read about the really odd quirks that helped the world’s 25 greatest minds in history find their muse. (Mental Floss)
- Wait—you mean lists are more effective when they’re not in, well, a list? (Lifehacker)
- See why 4 AM might actually be the best time to work. (LinkedIn)
- Do you laugh enough at work? Here’s why humor may lead to the biggest boost in productivity. (Forbes)
- Would you believe that employees who use four social networks are significantly more productive? (Inc. Magazine)
- Or try out these really out-of-the-box time management hacks. (Nicole Antoinette)
- These aren’t your standard productivity tips. See why (and how) getting into the rhythm of productivity will reap the biggest benefits. (Paid to Exist)
- Who knew that turning up the thermostat could do wonders for your productivity? (Fast Company)